Located in South Central Serengeti - Tanzania - (within the Moru Kopjes area), Serengeti Pioneer Camp is ideally situated to offer superlative access to the annual migration and the ‘Big 5’ with sweeping views overlooking Moru Kopjes, Lake Magadi and the endless plains.
Each of Elewana Collection’s camps and lodges has its own individual style and feel. Serengeti Pioneer Camp continues this tradition. Paying homage to the mobile camps of the 1930’s, a time when an African safari was truly a journey into the unknown, Serengeti Pioneer Camp’s ‘zero footprint’ and close proximity to nature combines to make an unmistakably distinctive and truly individual offering.
Comprising of ten-tented accommodations, all of which have en-suite facilities including a flushing toilet, vanity basin, and showers, the tent interiors are designed to evoke the very best of an era long-gone but certainly not forgotten.
• 10 tents in twin or double bedded configurations
• Queen size mattress beds with mosquito nets
• Shower and flush toilet
• Hot water via solar heating
• Writing desk with stationery
• Lounge chairs (indoor and outdoor
• Enclosed tents including canvas covered floor adorned with throw carpets