Manyara Ranch Conservancy is situated within the wildlife corridor between Tarangire and Manyara National Parks in Tanzania. It offers a superb wilderness area with an excellent cultural mix for the active visitor to Tanzania.
The Conservancy provides guided game walks, night game drives in 4x4 open safari vehicles. Game viewing from hides overlooking waterholes and horse riding with big game. Bush breakfasts, bush lunches and sundowners, cultural visits to partner villages and the local school.
Our six luxury East African style tents provide comfortable and private accommodation, perfectly located for ample wildlife viewing from the tent's deck.
- ensuite bath room with hot and cold running water and showers, and flush toilets
- large tents with an abundant of natural lighting (30 square metre tent interior)
- insect proof tents
- electric lighting
- chest, which also acts as a safe
- writing desk
- all tents are placed under acacia trees for shade and all command panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes
- there is a dining tent which includes a bar and a small library